James Hamilton and James Dickson

I must admit that I'm a fan of James Hamilton's work since I saw him for the very first time on Next Door Studios, he's fit now, but he used to be a smooth and simple guy, I loved his attitude, he grew a lot and like a good wine, he done it well. And this new era were he's choosing what studios to perform, well, that's even better, this one is from Gay Room, and I enjoyed so much to see him with a cock inside of his delicious ass, and this time that cock is a massive one, would destroy so many asses, but James knows how to take it like a man, so enjoy this one, and have fun!!!
LOVE YA: JC

Enjoy all the content on this place, everything in here is for yo, and let us know what else do you wanna get from this place.

0 comentarios:

Con la tecnología de Blogger.